Declutter Your Home Course
If you’re like most mothers, you spend way too much of your time doing household chores, picking up and putting away toys that were left out, and cleaning up things all over the house. You feel like it never ends, you just have to keep doing it every single day.
Well, here’s the great news…we’ve combined forces with Sarah Robinson, famous mother and author of Getting Rid of Things: The Guide to Being Mom, to teach mothers how to better manage their homes so it doesn’t run their lives.
Introducing the Declutter Your Home course, an amazing fast-start guide to take back your free time as a mother.
In this comprehensive class, you’ll learn why moms need less stuff around the house and how it affects your mood. You’ll receive the 24-hour turn-around checklist that tells you exactly what to do in order to make your home a super-clean, stress-free environment. We’ll give you a list of things to toss immediately and things you might want to purchase to make your life easier. You’ll also learn Sarah’s amazing tactics for getting your kids to do what you want. Kids don’t want to go to bed? Not a problem anymore. The secrets in this course are worth millions, but we’re not going to charge that because we’re in it to help mothers near and far to organize and take back their lives.
Imagine what you can do with the infinite power of mommy persuasion provided by the Declutter Your Home course. The toy-laden areas of your house will be no more – we’ll make sure nothing is sitting around and you can relax for a change. Best of all, the tips & tricks Sarah will share works on your young adults as well, with a slight modification of course. Can you imagine if your teen actually listened and responded when spoken to? Amazing!
Video course includes:
- 21 video lessons
- The 3 secret tricks for getting rid of toys and making your kids put them away without a fight
- Tips on managing all the mommy paperwork you have to do
- How to keep the kitchen clean without spending all day in it
- 6 Ways to Stop People from Buying Useless “Clutter” Gifts
- Proven techniques to make clothing management and laundry more manageable. You’ll never believe how simple technique #4 is!
- The 24-hour Checklist to take back your mommy time
- The Mommy Persuasion workbook, loaded with the methods for getting your kids to do what you want them to do when you want them to do it.
- The life quotes mothers should live by
- Question and answer forum access with Sarah so you can get all your questions answered within 24 hours.
This course is intended to run for 21-days. However, an ambitious mother could finish the course in 72 hours given ample free time. Watch the videos and follow the guidelines at your own pace, and of course, reach of if you have any comments, questions, or concerns along the way.
Get more information on this state-of-the-art mommy education course by emailing Sarah@cincymoms4moms.org now.
Yours in Motherhood,
CEO, Cincy Moms 4 Moms